What topic would you like me to blog about?

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Start of Something New

Hello Everyone!
I've decided to start a blog where I can write about/discuss all different kinds of topics that will most likely include some of these things: politics, social interactions, current events (local/national/international/universal) & news, Pittsburgh sports (only hockey & football...no baseball, sorry), relationships, friendships & family, religions, day-to-day experiences & reactions, basic human interactions, societal trends, psychological trends, many varying theories dealing with "outer space" & our Universe, my city, my thoughts, aspirations (of myself & others), other deep thinkers & a wide variety of other topics.
I am posting this as an intro to my blog, so it will be brief. I need to make sure I am doing this correctly, since it is the very first time I've tried blogging.
I hope you all enjoy it & I look forward to hearing your feedback & ideas!
--Jaayz--

No comments:

Post a Comment